Monday, December 16, 2013

Back Home - Alive & Well! :D

Hii! :) ⊙ω⊙ How's it been? :D Anything fun happen while I'm gone? :O I hope not :> I wouldn't want to miss the fun! ╮(╯3╰)╭

About my trip to Taiwan,, we didn't get to go to Qing-jing Farm (清境农场) nor Taroko National Park (太鲁阁国家公园) cuz of the local news about a recent landslide at Taroko D: o(╥﹏╥)o :( As for Qing-jing Farm,, we didn't have the time for it (✖╭╮✖) Or maybe it was just my lazy Dad's case ._. (We rented our own car to drive around everywhere) (╯︵╰,) But nvm that
 「(;´Σ `〃)ヘ (Yes I know this emoticon looks weird but it's kinda funny xD)

Oh yes,, back to the topic :3 *see title up there ↑ * Yep that's right - I'm back from Taiwan,, ALIVE!! xDD :) Oh yes and I know all the haters will be like (༎ຶꈊ༎ຶ╬) as in "WTF?????!!!" ( ̄ω ̄;) Yes I know you don't believe it but I hate to break it to you: She IS back.     ( ̄ω ̄) (Yes these two emoticons don't have much difference but they're cute :D)

RANDOM HATER WHO READS MY BLOG JUST TO LAUGH AT MY STUPID LOVE FOR EMOTICONS: OMFG WTF why is she back?????????!!!

ME: Oh yes she is you just have to face up to the truth you sucker. She is never away. *muahahahahahahaha*

RHWRMBJTLAMSLFE: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! *bangs head against wall*

Oh shit I just killed a RHWRMBJTLAMSLFE with my stupid arrival home from Taiwan ._. OMFG I'm going to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_o ε=ε=(っ*´□`)っ

XOXO,
Lyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment