Friday, December 6, 2013

Greetings! :)

Hi guys! :D Welcome to my new blog,, Freaking Crazyy!! ;D

So some of you may know me from my other blog,, Happiness?. :) So why have I created another blog? :O Well,, the answer is simple :D

Happiness? is more of an official blog to me ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ And for sometime ago I've been thinking of starting up my own personal blog :) ⊙ω⊙ You know... something more of a diary/journal-ish blog? The idea has never faded away ever since,, and today I found the time (and mood :P) to finally create this blog! Cheers!! xD (~ ̄▽ ̄)~  ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

Well as you can see... my blog isn't finished yet ╮(╯3╰)╭ *weak smile* In fact,, it isn't even half-finished. ╰( ´◔ ω ◔ `)╯ :P I'd get it done soon... *I guess*

Check back later today for more updates! :) Hopefully I'd have done more designing by that time (¬_¬)

XOXO,
Lyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment