Friday, December 6, 2013

Taiwan Trip Tmr! :D

Hihi!♡ I'm back again! ;)

It's 9:30pm right now,, and it's almost bed time for me D: Yes I know it's still REALLY early,, but tmr I have to wakeup early to get things ready for my trip to Taiwan! :)

I'm getting back by 15th December! Me and my family are visiting relatives in Taichung (台中. It's around mid-west Taiwan or something..I SUCK at Geography!!<(_ _)>) :P Yes anyways,, Taichung is an awesome city! 。◕‿◕。We're visiting my grandmother's sisters and then we're gonna go up Qing-jing Farm(清境农场)! It's SO beautiful! :) According to Google Maps,, Qing-jing Farm is a tourist attraction in Ren-Ai Township (仁爱乡), Nantou County (南投县). Whatever that means. *eye-rolling* ;P

Besides Qing-jing Farm,, we're also gonna visit Taroko National Park (太鲁阁国家公园)! It's gonna be snowing there!!!!!! :DD (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ *confetti* I've never seen snow before in my life *3* This is gonna be FUN!! xD :))

And also we're gonna go around Fengjia Night Market (逢甲夜市) and YiZhong Street (一中街商圈)! :P  (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ These are top shopping destinations in Taichung!!!! :) YIPPEEEE!!!!!! (I'm a TOTAL shopaholic ;P)

So that's all for todayyyy! ;) See you guys on 15th December! :D

XOXO,
Lyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment