Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Can't Wait for School!

Hey there! :) It's another humid, restless day in my boring holiday schedule =3= (∪。∪)。。。zzz

There are like,, 2 more weeks till school starts (at least I think it's 2 more weeks . _ . My Maths sucks as much as my Geo ╮(╯▽╰)╭ ) and I absolutely CAN'T wait!! :) (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Yes you might be thinking: "WTF is wrong with this girl? She can't wait for school ?!" but the thing is: It's SO Goddamn boring at home!!! D: ⁀⊙﹏☉⁀ Haizz...!!

Yeah back to the topic,, I cannot wait! OMG finally! After like,, a month of constant slacking around at home,, slumping in front of the laptop and hanging upside-down on the sofa while watching TV (Yes I do that when I'm bored. (¬_¬) *shifty eyes*),, I'm READY for school! Totally! I mean,, I've already bought like,, everything? The textbooks,, uniform,, new backpacks (SO adorable! Polka dots! (●♡∀♡) Hehe.) and school shoes. Gosh. 。◕‿◕。Ahahahahahahahhahahaha. *siao-lang on the loose*

XOXO,
Lyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment