Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Eiffel Tower Theme! :D

Yeah,, so maybe you've been wondering... What the heck is all about this whole Eiffel Tower/Paris blog theme?! O.O (︶ω︶)

The thing is,, I've wanted to visit Paris one day since I was younger :) ✖‿✖ Paris is SUCH a magical city! The Eiffel Tower,, The Louvre,, The Arc de Triomphe,, The Notre-Dame (Um, hello? The Humpback of Notre Dame? Nice cartoon BTW :D) and of course,, DISNEYLAND! :P C'mon,, surely you'd want to visit Disneyland? 。◕‿◕。 No?! Hmph. *Must've had a hard childhood...Oops you can hear me?! O__O* LOL. Just kidding, 'kay? xD

Yeah so Paris has been my ultimate dream for,, like,, EVER! :))
The Eiffel Tower,, ain't it pretty? :D
The Arc de Triomphe! Napoleon's something-or-other,, I think. :P
The Louvre! Cool, huh? :)
Wow. This is really impressive *.*
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I feel like a little girl all over again :D

#PS,, have you noticed the new "Follow" and "Go Up" button? :3 Pretty cool huh? :) Want it? Get it at Happiness? :D Oh yeah,, don't need to worry about copyright or stealing or whatever,, cuz Happiness? is my blog. Yep you read that right. MY blog. It's my official blog that I post tutorials and freebies and stuff,, but it's in Chinese D: Well,, read it if you can :) If you can't...well you're still welcome to take the freebies! :D

XOXO,
Lyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment