Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Random Internet Acronyms xD

Greetings! ⊙▽⊙ Nothing to blog abt today,, so juz came up to talk abt my Internet abbreviations :D *Look! I used 2 abbreviations juz now! xDD*
  • Abt: "abt" is the short form for "about" ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Easy enough huh? :3 
  • Juz: DUH. "juz" is short form for "just",, obviously. Though I wonder what difference it is between typing "juz" and "just". I mean,, juz ONE freaking letter more! *No pun intended xD*
  • LOL: "LOL" stands for "Laugh Out Loud" :D ⊙ω⊙ Hey this emoticon is like so cute *.* LOL. (⌒▽⌒)
  • LMAO: "Laughing My Ass Off" Haha. ✖‿✖ A much more exaggerated version of "LOL" :)
  • LMFAO: Need I say more? "Laughing My F****** Ass Off" ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ MUCH MUCH more exaggerated version of LOL.
  • ROFL: "Rolling On the Floor Laughing" Though I don't understand why they took the T off. (∩⌣̀_⌣́) Hmm. ROTFL. Nah,, ROFL is WAY better. ╮(╯▽╰)╭
  • Tmr: Oh yes. Tmr. Yes. It stands for "tomorrow" cuz "tomorrow" is such a long word. ( ̄□ ̄;)! I used to hate spelling it. =3= Damn. I spelt it twice. (◐ o ◑ ) ._.
  • FYI: For your information,, "FYI" stands for "For your information". 。◕‿◕。
  • BTW: "By The Way". ~(⁰▿⁰)~
  • IDK: "I Don't Know". *Where's your report card? IDK leh. (¬_¬)* Hehe. :P
  • OMG: "Oh My Gosh/God/Goodness!" It can also stand for Oh My Gorilla. Not that you have a gorilla. Or whatever. :)                 (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
  • OMFG: No explanation needed. :D ( ̄▽ ̄)
  • WTF: Again,, no explanation needed! xD
  • U: Duh. It stands for "you". *roll eyes*
  • 'kay: "Okay" :)
Hmm. That's all I can think of,, currently. :P Even though these are really clever abbreviations/acronyms,, sometimes it may get annoying when used outside of the computer :) ✖‿✖

-in the car-
A: Hey bro, what u wanna get for lunch?
B: Idk leh. Anything u want lah.
A: Walao. What idk!? Think of something lah OMFG. Faster leh green light liao.
B: WTF. I say suibian already lor. Green light green light lah. Go past liao can U-turn what.
A: 'kay lah 'kay lah. McD's can? 
B: Yalah McD's lah. Eh dude, u heard abt C and D or not? They juz *yadda yadda blah blah blah yak yak* lor.
A: Yes ah? Fuiyoh. When u heard wan?
B: Juz now nia. E msged me few min ago nia.
A: Eh bro. Y u keep using abbreviations for like everything wan ah? So freaking annoying u know.
B: What damn abbreviation? This is short form lah! Short form for everything, talk faster mah. Like u meh, slow coach. We busy ppl no slack around like u wan lah.
A: What slow coach? Slow my foot. Unlike u ah, everyday SMS here, WeChat there, Facebook here, Twitter there, gossip gossip like auntie!
B: Who auntie?! @#$%&*$^(^%@

Oookay maybe I got carried away. :P (¬_¬) Bleah.

XOXO,
Lyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment